Gaurav Rai Mazra
Senior Software Developer | Tech Blogger | Keen interests in Big Data and Data Science
A technology enthusiast and conscientious programmer with around 7 years of experience in multi-disciplinary domains such as HR, Education, Finance (Asset management) and Insurance. Adept in end to end project management which includes requirement analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, continuous integration, deployment (Cloud and on-premise) and support.
- Expertise in developing systems based on Restful web-services, Microservices, Event driven and Monolith architecture with consideration on scalability, availability, testability, maintainability and deployability.
- Implemented and comprehensively used Core Java design patterns (GoF), Integration design patterns, SOLID & OOAD principles, test-driven development (TDD).
- Practical knowledge in relational and non-relational database development; writing complex SQL queries, functions, constraints, indexes and partitioning.
- Hands on with version control tools (Perforce, Mercurial, CVS and Source Tree) and Agile tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Adroit in organizational, analytical and team mentoring skills with keen interest in emerging technologies like Data science and Big data.
- Frameworks: Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Integration), Apache Struts, Apache Velocity, Apache Ignite, Apache AVRO, Angular 4/ 7.
- Design patterns and Methodologies: GoF and Integration design patterns, SOLID, Agile, OOAD.
- Messaging: Apache ActiveMQ.
- TDD and Continuous Integration: JUnit, Mockito, JMH, Jenkins CI, SonarQube, Maven, Artifactory.
- Big Data and Cloud: Elasticsearch, Redis, Apache Kafka, AWS.
- Monitoring Tools and Frameworks: Netdata, OpenZipkin, Spring Cloud Sleuth.
- Databases: Postgres, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Others: Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat, Swagger, Liquibase, Bootstrap, Logback, Gradle, Postman, Hashicorp Consul, Feign, Ribbon, Hystrix, Apache Tomcat, Undertow, Perforce, Mercurial, Git, Confluence, Jira.
I am always available for pro-bono as Software Consultant to NGOs, Healthcare and always looking for Open-source collaborations.